Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving My friends

On this great day of family, food and gratitude I will share 5 more things I am thankful for.  I hope you have all had a blessed day and were with your loved ones or got to talk to them. 

1. Wonderful cooks-I've been blessed w/ 3 fabu moms (Mom, Mama Deb and mom in law Iris) who are all great cooks. They each do things a little different and it's all special and yummy!  I am thankful for the love of cooking  and skills they gave me.

2. Crafts-I really enjoy making things for people and it's been great to find new ideas (thx pinterest) for Christmas.  I've been a crafting fool and it's perfect during football season!!

3. Travel-I am grateful for the experiences Drew and I have had and love for adventure we share.  I look forward to the new experiences we have ahead.

4. Blogs-I have upped my blogging this year and it's been a good time.  I've made some new interwebs friends, learned a lot, found some great recipes and seen some great pics.  I'm grateful for the memories preserved.

5. My marriage-I've said how thankful for my husband but I am forever grateful for this relationship.  We have forged ahead  in this journey together through good times and bad, learned and grew, laughed and cried, hugged and loved.  This relationship is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  I am thankful for this union : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment