Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I heart my Furbabies

I just got home from work and jumped on the computer to do a couple of work related things and my boy Harpo jumped into my lap for some loving. I decided to capture our time with this really awesome shot!
                                                                Another winner!
                                                                He's winking at you guys ;)
I decided I'd go find his sister, Artie.  She was sleeping on our bed. She was not happy with me for waking her up or really not into the photo shoot I wanted to do.

                                                    She wouldn't even look me in the eye.
                                She started to take a bath to ignore me some more...thanks Artie!
                                                           She looks like a little bear
                           Something disturbed her bath. It was her brother Harpo joining us.
She went right back to sleep.
 Harpo was just confused at why I was taking pics.  My brother and friend Brance think that the Dragon from "How to Train a Dragon" looks like Harpo....what do you think?
                                                             I love my furbabies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment