Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I'm Thankful For...continued

This weekend has been nuts.  Here are my 5 Sat, 5 Sunday  and 5 Monday thankful statements.

1. Forgiveness-This sounds so silly...but I am thankful that I can ask for it when I make a mistake...and thankful I can give it to someone in return.  I am human...and make LOTS of mistakes...ha!  Appreciate the chance to right my wrongs.

2. Coffee- This wonderful beverage from a magical bean has taken over a special place in my life.  NYC made it an everyday desire...I've given it up for Lent...but it's back in my life.

3.  My HS BF Brandy-Brandy is a wonderful friend who has been in my life since 1992.  We've been through silly hormonal teenage times, college disasters, summer love, worked together, been through weddings and babies together.  Love her dearly and constantly reminded of her amazing presence in my life.

4. My college gals-Amy, Maggie, Kate, Andrea and Angie.  These girls are my life and I am so thankful for them during the good times, the crazy times and SO glad we can all support during the rough times.  I am thankful for our sisterhood of the travelling journal...now where is that thing?

5. Being in Atlanta-I am learning to love being back.  We are getting into a groove and it's nice.  I appreciate a lot that I've forgotten about.

6.  Publix/Trader Joe's/Target-I love a good grocery store...I'm a big snob when it comes to my groceries.  It's really nice having a plethora of options in the city.

7.  A church-It's nice to finally feel like we have found the place we are supposed to worship. It's a HUGE part of our life and it's been refreshing to feel peace about this now.

8.  My health-I'm very thankful that I'm pretty much a healthy person. I appreciate that I love veggies and try to eat well (most of the time) and attempt to work out. 

9. Future babies-I am thankful that our day is coming when we will add to our brood.

10.  New babies-All of the new kiddos in my friends lives this year are amazing little miracles and so glad I've been able to share in the happiness.

11.  Cheese-I am thankful for this goodness that makes me have to work-out more!

12. Bonding time-hubs and I have had a great amount of fall bonding time...and it's been a blessing.

13.  Litter boxes-I am thankful that Artie and Harpo like using them in Atl.  Wasn't always the case in NYC and Charleston.  Also thankful my husband cleans them for me!!

14.  Running water-after the weekend we had (post to come soon) I am thankful we have running water again!

15. Pumpkin-I am thankful a simple pleasure brings me so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment