Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not so Deep thoughts-2nd week of Nov

Here's what is going on in my life and crazy head this week...

1. Had a really rough teaching experience today.  I mean like almost in tears and even the moms felt bad for me.  I KNOW my text class will be better bc it can only go up!

2.  If you remember my post about craigslist you will know we are fans.  My hubs (and his amazing craigslist searching skills) has nabbed us a vanity for our guest bathroom for uber cheap and it looks nice...score for the Hubs!
3. We painted our guest bedroom over the weekend...and I'm still in love with the color...good thing, right?

4.  I am making a new soup from a real simple recipe tonight. It it's good I will share.

5.  I am going to a baby shower this weekend for my good friend Jenn. She and her hubby adopted a little girl from China.  Jenn and I met in 2006 when we started teaching together and they were starting the process then.  They just got her in October.  I've already met her and she is such a sweetie.  They named her Sarah Grace and she is getting lots of loving from her brothers Andrew-2 and Joshua-What a blessing!!

6. The cinnamon broom in our house is rocking my world.  I don't know why I resisted getting one all of these years.
7. Running a business is really hard work...I am thankful for a great boss and a loving husband.

8.  The weather has been in the 70's this week and today it got colder...I'm ok with that.

9. The hubs and his buddy Tim are going to install some french doors in our den.  Say prayers for them!  I'm excited to see how it looks when they are done.

10. Tomorrow is going to be a very hard day for my sister for various reasons that I won't share on the interwebs.  Please keep her in your prayers!

11. I have no motivation to go to the gym lately...I desperately need to find it. 
12. My roller skates came in last Friday! I'm ready to rock and ROLL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment