Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I'm Thankful for part 3

Hi Folks, here are my Tues and Wed thankful additions.

1. Music-I will always be grateful for music.  It stirs my soul and constantly makes me happy.  I love all types of music and my memories always have a song or type of music tied into them.  I am thankful for those musicians who didn't give up their piano/music lessons as kids! Keep rocking out you music makers!

2. Brance/David/Justin-these 3 guys are super special friends to us both.  They were a big part of our college and NYC adventures.  They all are uber talented, God-loving, southern bred, hilarious guys who love us unconditionally.  They are all going to be on Broadway one day...so watch out!! We are so proud to have our Sunnyside/Astoria buds in our life. Our kids are going to have great uncles : ).

3. Christy/Denise-I don't have many close friends in atl...but these two girls are very special to me.  I feel like I'm repeating what I just said about the boys, but they are both super talented, loving, caring and hilarious!  I am thankful for more time with them in the ATL.

4. Theatre-this crazy career we both have has brought us so many friends and family.  I am thankful for the amazing people we've met on this journey, the shows and theatres that brought us together, the talent that taught me, and the art we created together.

5. Books-I love to read and am so thankful for imaginations and life stories that take me on adventures. A good book and r & r make for one happy Lins.

6. The essentials-I just feel so blessed to have a roof over my head that has running water and heat/ac, clothes on my back and food in my belly.  Not everyone has those things...and I don't want to take them for granted.

7. The Journeys-I am thankful that God has allowed me the opportunity to see my loved ones through some of life's ups and downs.  These times stunk going through them...but the other side is a beautiful picture!

8. Family time-Being w/ our family makes me so happy.  The memories made on each visit are special and I pray I always remember these times.  The food, games, travel, holidays...it's just all plain special.

9. Washer/Dryer-I have lived without them and I LOVE having one in our house and not having to scrounge for quarters : )

10. Musicals-If my life were a musical and everyone sang and danced all of the time I would be one happy camper.  Bursting out in song is an everyday event for me and I love watching musicals on tv or live where people do this ALL of the time.  Again...thanks all of you talented folks for creating!

1 comment:

  1. There is so much to be thankful for! :) Happy Turkey Day friend.

    ReplyDelete