Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not So Deep Thoughts-1st week of NOV

My not so deep thoughts for the week are going to be separated into  boos and YAYS this week.  I don't really like to have boos...but let's face it they happen.  So I will start w/ boos and end on the HIGH of the yays : ). (sorry for those of you annoyed by emoticons...I love them).

BOOS
  • Teaching kids cracked out on candy is not for me!
  • I got pulled over yesterday for a non-existent break light. What sucks is Drew checked it last week and it worked...I say BOO! I only got a warning
  • Slow week for business and lost another tapper due to an interest in volleyball :(
  • I love my cats but last night they were creating a sauna by sleeping on me...leading to little sleep b.c I am too nice to disrupt them. Tonight they will be disrupted.
  • I am searching for a new face wash b/c I just read this article about cetaphil.  Did you know that?  Also still searching for a good day time moisturizer.  It's hard to find something right for your skin that's good for your body and the environment.
  • No one has suggested any work out songs for me....come on people ;)
  • I am playing with my blog design...not sure that I like it...don't really have the money to hire someone...but I will figure out a way.
YAYS
  • We had dinner with our pastors and their families last night. It was really nice.  They are so down to earth, real and full of God's love.
  • OPI-has a new line of nail polishes inspired by my close friends, THE MUPPETS : )
  • I'm having a craft day at my house on Saturday. So excited!
  • We are going to our first "8 @ 8" tomorrow night. Once every 4 months our church has a night where 8 people (4 couples or 8 singles) get together for a meal at 8pm and fellowship. We are bringing dessert so I am taking my pumpkin pie crumble cake.
  • My roller skates should arrive tomorrow...so pumped.
  • This past weekend was phenomenal. Got to spend time w/ my niece and her friend, go shopping, have dinner w/ folks, had brunch w/ our mutual BFF David who ran his first marathon on Sunday, craft, make chili, cornbread and apple betty.
  • I finally got a new purse and I love it : ).
  • We are getting our air ducts and carpets cleaned today at our house!
  • We are picking out paint colors and painting on Sunday (I hope).
  • My high school BFF is possibly coming for a visit tomorrow and bringing her baby, Lynsey.  I can't wait!
  • I'm thinking of having my first giveaway on my blog.
About to go teach some more cracked out, Halloween candy eating, kiddos.  I am going to try to post some pics tonight from OCT.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment