Thursday, October 27, 2011

Not so Deep thoughts

My randomness for the week:

1. Got to see former students perform tonight and my hubs play trumpet in the pit. My heart is warm : ) (and it's not heartburn)

2. I got roller skates and "It's the great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" from my hubs for my birthday.  Yes, I turned 33 not 10...what of it? ; )

3. Trader Joes let me down this week...2 times :(.  Their pumpkin beer is AWFUL and I tried a new cheese that tasted disgusting. This doesn't happen often...but it was a sad day in our house.

4. Got some great family time this past weekend w/ my Dad, stepmom, Uncle, Aunt and Cousin.  It doesn't happen often and Drew and I really appreciate these times. 

5. My Mom-in-law has happened to stay with us the past two Sunday evenings b/c of needing to be in ATL on the following Mondays. We've had some great meals, talks and this past week she brought a coconut custard pie for my bday : ).

6.  My awesome Sister was supposed to be coming to visit this weekend but tonight she told me she isn't coming. SAD CLOWN!! I was really looking forward to sister time.  Plus, Drew is filming a short film all weekend and playing trumpet so I really won't see him.

7. Speaking of my uber talented husband...he got cast in a Christmas show on my birthday.  Yay for work for him...it's a show that is near and dear to us and I will share more of that later.

8. I watch way toooooooo much tv. But there are a lot of good shows on right now.  Our favorites right now: Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Community, Parks & Rec, Psych.  We do watch The Office, Pan Am and also CHUCK is back tomorrow.  I should read a book!

9. We saw the movie 50/50 this past weekend.  It was really good but I cried a LOT.  Cancer sucks!! I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is a really good actor. 

10.  Tomorrow I have a LOT of house cleaning to do.  Friday is my Saturday.  We will see if it happens.

Hope you guys have a great weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment