Saturday, October 15, 2011

It Happened One night

Today is a pretty neat day in our house.  Eleven years ago, today, Drew took me on a hot date to the Krystal in Valdosta, GA after a Midsummer Night's Dream rehearsal. 


If you don't know what Krystal is, it's basically the south's version of White Castle.  I joke about it being hot...but it was a pretty important evening for us because it basically changed our life.  We decided to start dating and the rest is...how you say...history : ). 

Thankful for this day!
(pic from June in Charleston)
In honor of this sweet date in history, I'm going to dig up some photos of us from back then and scan and post soon (yes...we are old).  I'm too pooped to do it tonight b/c I taught this morning and then we went to a huge apple festival (more on that later).

Thanks for letting me be a goob!

No comments:

Post a Comment