Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Deep Thoughts (not really)

Some random thoughts for you guys:

1. Do you ever get on to your husband for watching a tv show that you think is inappropriate and then catch yourself laughing...never happens to me!

2. I love my cats so much.  They bring so much happiness to my life.  I know a lot of you guys are dog people and I appreciate your love for your dogs.  But my cats...are funny little peeps.

3. I'm bored...need some outlets...soon.

4. We have been visiting churches, least favorite thing to do but that's a whole nother bag of chips, and think we are close to finding a home...don't want to speak too soon.

5. October is birthday month in our family, on both sides. It's good for the soul but bad for the bulge.

6. We are going to the apple orchards this weekend in Ellijay and I'm SO excited! I'm dreaming of apple cider donuts.

7. My brother and sis-in-law both had their dads in the hospital last week...Both dads and fams would love the extra prayers. One dad is out and on the mend and the other is doing better but definitely still needs some prayers over his recovery. FYI-my bro is my stepbro but we are pretty close and I don't like to say "step" b/c he's been in my life since I was 4.

8. My BFF in Charleston, Maggie-who I miss terribly, needs your votes. Her oldest, Molly, is a finalist in Parent Magazine Cutest Toddler for October. Please go vote for her!

9. My 7 yr old niece told me over the weekend that my hair looked like "Bud light".  First, WHAT the WHAT? Second, her mom asked "how do you even know what Bud Light is?". Mia responded "I watch TV and I read it off the can."  She then responded that she thought it was light root beer.

10.  Pinterest is sucking the soul out of my life...is that a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment