Friday, October 21, 2011

FF-Desserts I Like

Hi Guys! I am really tired today. So this post is going to be short and sweet...get it ; ). Terrible I know...told you I was tired.  I've got desserts on the mind w/ all the Oct birthdays in our house, so here goes.

1. Cheesecake-I love a good ole cheesecake.  I don't like chocolate ones but they can be plain, have oreos, blueberries, caramel apples, pumpkin, key lime, and I will demolish that bad boy.

2. Carrot Cake- I am not a big cake fan but if I am going to eat it, it has to have Cream Cheese icing.  So Carrot Cake, Red Velvet or Italian Wedding cake are high on the list : ).

3.  Coconut Custard pie-I was never a big fan of coconut and then I met Drew and had one of his mother's pies. OMG, they are amazing!!! It's so good, especially right out of the oven.  Not pretty to look at, but who cares!!


4. Cobbler- I'm not picky, it can be apple, peach, berry.  As long as it's got lots of doughy goodness and maybe some ice cream...cinnamon or vanilla!
                                                
5. A cookie cake-w/ lots of fatty icing : ). I know it's overly sweet and so bad for you. But on my bday I love a piece of one. 

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment