Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's MY Birthday get BUSY!!

Well, yesterday was my birthday.  I was born on Oct 25 at 8:04pm in the little coastal town of Brunswick, GA. My poor mom was in labor a very long time.  Thanks Mom! 


I love birthdays and in our house October is like Christmas.  My hubs is Oct 10, my dad-Oct 22, my mama Deb-Oct 31, Mom in Law-Oct 21, Brother Oct 2, Other Brother Oct 5, nephew Oct 7 and then we have several cousins and friends.  Can you see why we opted for a June wedding : )?  I have often said if we can help it, I'd like to not have a baby in Oct.  Ha, after "trying" for a while...I will now take a baby anytime God wants to bless us : ). 

If you follow my blog you might remember that I had the blahs this time last year.  I didn't really want to have a birthday...couldn't stop it from happening...though I did try.  Funny what a difference a year makes.  I welcomed my birthday this year w/ open arms.



A lot has changed in the last year.  We moved back to Atlanta after 6 months of wondering if we were moving to AZ, ATL or staying in Charleston. My job situation is in a much better place. I am working with the same Performing Arts Studio I was a year ago, and I was fortunate enough to bring the business to Atlanta with me. Drew and I celebrated 9 years of marriage and 11 years together.  We had multiple friends who were blessed with new babies and we got to celebrate with them.  We had a vacation for the first time in years.  We truly saw the hand of God work in our lives.  We don't have a baby on the way this year, and don't know when it will happen...and I am in absolute peace over this. Do you remember that song from your childhood vacation bible school days? "In His Time, In His Time, He makes all things Beautiful In HIS time!" That's kind of how I feel...In HIS TIME!


I am thankful for another year of learning, loving, sharing, and living. I am thankful for Birthdays and celebrations.  I look forward to seeing what this 33rd year brings! I am happy the Birthday Blues left this house : )

1 comment: