Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

THE HUBS...aka Drew, Drewster, Drewbie, Darcher
You are the biggest blessing in my life.  I am so happy to celebrate YOU today!


I appreciate so many of your wonderful qualities...especially your sense of humor and your Godly wisdom.
I love that we were friends for years before we ever thought of dating (or that one of us will admit ;) ).

Your talents astound me and the fact that I get to share a stage with you sometimes rocks my socks!
Thank you for being my best friend!

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do, is to save every day till Eternity passes away, just to spend them with you"-Time in a Bottle, Jim Croce

(baby Molly courtesy of Maggie & Robert)

Philippians 1:3
I thank my God every time I remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment