Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heart Lime







I love all things Lime. The more tart the better. Well, truth be told, I love all things tangy and sour but I feel sincere amour for LIME everything.

My newest lime addition to my list of faves is Newman's Own Lighten Up Light Lime Vinaigrette.  I orginally purchases it for a spinach salad w/ fruit that I made for our bible study.  But now I want to put it on everything...not sure if that is good or bad!


Other Favorite lime treats (in no particular order).
Lime Tortilla Chips-The hubs will tolerate them but I ADORE them!
Margarita-do I really need to say more?

Edy's Real Fruit Lime Bars-Super yummy, especially when you need a cold treat.

Key Lime Honey-My dad and stepmom had some of this at their house and I tried it over the holidays. It was SUPER yummy. They went to Tampa this past January and put in a request for a bottle. The place they got it was ALL out.  I was bummed but they got me some Key Lime Jam that I'm waiting to get and try.

There are many more items I could share but I'm probably boring you.  Next, I will share my favorite lime recipes : ). 

Any food items that you can't live without? What do you love? Share, Share!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I will be getting my butt back (started) on the bloggy train during spring break next week. Will you hold me to it?

    Love and miss you TERRIBLY!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newman's Own brand is the best! I love it.

    Hint of Lime chips are amazing! They are the only tortilla chips I buy!!

    ReplyDelete