Friday, January 13, 2012

A glance at our Holidays

I realized I never shared the few pics I did take over the holidays.  Here ya go.
                                 
Our Tree at night
 Our amazing stockings made by our Mama Janson
 My adorable Hubs and Artie
 My dear friend Trey from high school who now lives in Chicago.  We did theatre together and in our last show he was Joe Hardy and I was Lola in Damn Yankees.
 Tree during the day
 Our nativity and the Christmas trees I made (from pinterest...I made over 14 as gifts...never again, ha!)
 Christmas morning at Drew's folks house
 Their lovely tree and mantle...I love the big family!
 Our niece Mia w/ her new kitty
 Jack, our nephew, was so adorable to watch. He would get SO excited.
 Drew and Lindsey Christmas 2011

 New Year's with my dear friend Denise
 Welcoming a new year and new adventures
 And finally I leave you with the best Christmas/belated birthday gift EVER : )

No comments:

Post a Comment