Saturday, June 18, 2011

Words of advice on Marriage...

...From 6th graders : ).

I've spent the morning going through boxes and organizing our condo to get ready to pack.  I came across this paper with "Words of Advice on Marriage,  from your 6th grade Music Class."  At the end of my first year of teaching, my last period class (6th grade music kiddos) threw Drew and I a surprise wedding shower.  There was great food (I still remember the key lime cake), games, presents and advice.  Funny That I found this paper a couple of days after our 9th anniversary.  They are pretty funny.

Here are their words of Advice:

1. Don't Lock you knees
2. Get a Dog
3. Have many boys-not girls
4. Get a big house
5. Go on dates 2x's a month
6. Smile at your wedding
7. Don't be nervous
8. Have a long kiss
9. Ger her a 16 carat diamond
10. If you have kids, get rid of all of your pets.
11. Name your first child after Olivia Stroud
12. Take a 7 day honeymoon on the beach

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA These are awesome. But why would you get rid of all of your pets?!

    ReplyDelete