Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moving, Moving, Moving

I promise my 10 followers (really 9 b/c I think my sis in law followed me twice),  I haven't left you for good.  I've been...

PACKING!! I've packed, and packed, and packed...and then....
 We MOVED! Yep, the big move back to the ATL happened.
It has been emotionally, physically and mentally draining...but Drew and I are still talking...Ha! So all is well : ). No, but seriously, we have moved A LOT in our 9 yrs of marriage and for some reason this was one of the hardest for us.  I think we put roots down in a way we had never before in the past. We are going to miss our friends in Charleston and our church very much.  But we know this was what needed to happen. 
The longer we are back and I'm getting settled in my way cool, 70's spanish mission ranch house, the happier I feel.  All in all...we are good and I will blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment