Sunday, July 31, 2011

NO Power, NO Net

So, I finally starting writing again last week and then my laptop DIED. I'm in Charleston working for 3 weeks (2 down, 1 to go) and my computer has to go out on me when my computerifically smart husband is not with me. UGHHHH....SO I headed to BEST BUY to the Geek squad on Monday to find out it wasn't as dire as I thought. But it still cost $$$. So my awesome hubs ordered the part and had it shipped to me. I got it on Thurs and that night...the internet had an OUTAGE for 12hrs overnight. Seriously...I just wasn't supposed to blog last week.  So I will attempt to finish my Cali trip posts and resume writing about my vida loca.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I got a mini trip down to my old hometown visit my mom and sis.  Love time in the Golden Isles, love my mom's french toast and love running into my childhood best friend.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment