Friday, May 1, 2009

Projects Galore

Since moving to NYC I have definitely re-found my inner homemaker. I got a sewing machine at Christmas (thx sissy Lareine) and have been going to town with it. Here are some of my projects I have most recently working on.

This is the blanket I knitted for Maggie's little girl Molly. It matches her bedding. I can't wait to meet her!



This is a dress and hat I made for Little Molly. This was a hard project but I was very happy with the end result. This is the back of the dress and has strawberry buttons on the top. You can't see them very well on here.
This is the little beach hat I made to go with it. It has a bow and strawberry on the top. It's also lined.




I thought this dress would look so cute in Charleston where they live : ).



This is a dress I made for Mia's 5th birthday. I made her a matching dress for a doll.
































No comments:

Post a Comment