Monday, May 18, 2009

Roadtrip

This past Saturday, Drew and I took a roadtrip with our friends Justin and Brance. We were heading to Plymouth, MA for a reception honoring the marriage of our friend Derek and his wife Jen. Here are some pics of our adventure. I love good friends and good times. These pics are all in opposite order of the when they happened. Blogspot and I are not agreeing right now on picture postings : (.

We got to see the actual Plymouth ROCK!


The newlyweds and our gang. They got married in March in UT, where she is from. They had this reception in MA where he is from.
Pretty Dancing!! They are both great.

BrancerPants and Lins

Justin and Drew


Beautiful view from Plymouth Yacht Club

My adorable husband

The Mens : )

We stopped in Mystic, CT for lunch and had pizza

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having the time of your lives...Would love to come for a visit! Also, I keep chuckling about the MSG in the post below. I bet people would be shocked at how many restaurants actually use it!

    ReplyDelete