Monday, March 30, 2009

More Random pics

These three are from feb but I thought they showed what a day on our street was like with Snow. Love the 2nd one of the big tree.






This made me laugh. It was a REALLY warm day and these older ladies were sporting their furs....gotta love it!



This is the Empire State Building at night and another bldg that I thought was cool...don't know the name...sorry! I was at a great rooftop bar on 27th for my friend Emily's Bach party.








This is the view from the parking deck of my favorite ny grocery store (that's not trader joes). I will get another pic with better weather. Also, the sunsets are pretty amazing. They kind of look fake...like a movie or something. Drew makes fun of me and says that I am a grocery store snob....I kinda am...it's ok...we all have our issues : ). This store is large and you can find things easier. They also have a decent organic section.




























No comments:

Post a Comment