Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Dawn, New Day, New Month

Hi my blogging friends, the past month has been a little bit of a bummer for us/me. I really haven't felt like writing much. We had two theater friends, both connected w/ Charleston, tragically and unexpectedly pass away.  They both have weighed heavy on my heart and I've found myself constantly thinking about them both and praying for their families.  I've also been battling a bit of the baby making blues.  I normally am so positive in this area of our life...but it's been a little harder than usual.

I am ready to nip all of these blues in the bud though and focus on God's plan, mercy and love.  My plans for my life always seem like they will be great if God would just get on board : ). But...I've learned over the past couple of years to give him the reigns and know that His plan is greater then I will ever understand and better than I can imagine.  Pray for my patience and my heart. March-I'm embracing you with OPEN arms.  Ready for brighter days and more lessons learned.

Jeremiah 29:11


11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment