Thursday, December 22, 2011

WOWSER!!

December has totally kicked my bootie.  I'm so behind in my reading and writing.  Sorry guys!! Some of the reasons I've not been able to write.

1. Our home laptop hit a bad wall right after Thanksgiving....like almost died and the hamsters inside were running REALLy slow.  It was torture to use it.

2. Dec is crazy at work.  Lots of final class performances, holiday camps and planning for next spring and Yes, summer camps.

3. The hubs has been in rehearsal for his Christmas show which opens this Sat...So excited to see him. Will post more on this soon. (it actually opened Dec 17)

4. I've been working on Christmas projects/presents...and it's sucking every minute of free time.  I'm kind of honestly tire of doing them, but very close to the end!

I actually started this post on Dec 14 and am just now finishing it.  I will post it and attempt to truly write again soon.  Hope everyone is having great Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment