Wednesday, February 8, 2012

There is a new man in town

Mr. Phillips hand mixer, you've served me well the past 9 1/2 years.  We've had some great times. You helped me make many a cake for the hub's birthday, muffins for breakfast and lots of treats for gatherings.

But, sadly, it's time to say goodbye. It's not you...it's me. I will probably keep you around for a while but I'm happy to say you won't get used much.  I'm sorry I'm being so blunt but I've always believed honesty is best.
Now, don't get your feelings hurt, but there is a new man in town. Meet your replacement.
Yes, it's true, I've gone all KitchenAid up in HERE! Now if you need to place blame, it's all the Hubs fault.  He just had to surprise me with this for Christmas : ).  Now, the man at the store sure did try to talk him out of it.  He tried to steer him to a jewelry store but thankfully the hubs knows me better then that.  It was a pretty awesome treat that I was not expecting.

So, thanks for the good times but life is about to get a little easier up in the Archer Casa : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment